Duplicate PowerSafe cards are available for $10 if an employee’s card is lost or stolen.
Step 1: On the home page, click LOG IN from the main navigation menu.
Step 2: Select the Log in button below Administrators.
Step 3: Enter your company business account username and password and select Log in.
Step 4: In the navigation, select Training and then Registration.
Step 5: Enter a student identifier, which can be any of the following, and click Submit:
– Social Security Number (no spaces or dashes)
– Alliance Safety Council student badge barcode (10 digits)
– Alliance Safety Council unique student ID or badge ID
– Email Address (if previously added to the Alliance Safety Council system)
– Last four digits of Social Security Number
– First three letters of last name plus last four digits of Social Security Number (no spaces)
Step 6: Please choose a payment method for the course. You can choose Invoice, Pay at door, or Credit Card. Click Submit.
Step 7: In the drop down for training site, select Alliance Safety Council – Baton Rouge. In the drop down for training course, select PowerSafe Duplicate Card (12DPS). Select a date and time for the course; these do not matter in this instance.
Step 8: Click Submit. Once you have submitted your request, the PowerSafe team will print a duplicate card and mail it to the corresponding company’s address. Please allow 2 weeks for the duplicate card to arrive.